I feel like summer just began, and here we are with just three weeks before school starts again. So, for those of you looking to make one last getaway trip, here are some necessities you don’t want to forget (especially travelling with kids!).
- Hydrate– Especially in this heat, everyone needs plenty of water. Our Vapur Anti-Bottle is the perfect solution to reusable bottles; folds up when empty & everyone can have their own color so there’s no fights of “she took mine!” Now available in Red too.
- Sunscreen– While a little vitamin D is good for all of us, don’t over do it in the sun. The Eco-Lips SPF 30 Sunstick is great to throw in a backpack or purse. Protection for your nose, face, and lips in one convenient tube.
- Bug Spray– Don’t settle for nasty chemicals to deter bugs. Not only are they terrible for you skin, but the environment too. Our Blissful Botanica Natural Bug Spray will keep the mosquitos away and Mother Nature happy.
- Peace & Quiet!- Ok, so we don’t actually sell that, but we have the closest thing. Calafant recycled cardboard toys keep young ones busy in the car, plane, or train. It’s an activity and a toy all in one. Best of all, it folds flat for easy packing.
- Relaxation– We certainly wouldn’t advocate burning a candle in a hotel(!), so have the 100% US soy Relaxation candle waiting tub side for your return home.
Wherever your journey takes you, we wish you safe & green travels!
Daily Green Special: Purchase the listed travel items (http://www.favortheearth.com/teachergifts.html), and receive a recycled t-shirt bag to carry it all free! Just write “out of here!” on the customer checkout notes and we’ll add the free bag to your order.