For me, next weekend marks the true end of summer, Labor Day weekend. Hopefully there are still kids somewhere in the US that actually wait until after the holiday to return to school. Even if you can’t get away for the long weekend, I hope there is a cookout or festival in your plans.
As a last summer goodbye, I thought this weekend’s post would spotlight our top 5 green host gifts for those fabulous people who spend their time ensuring that we have a great time.
1. Two Brothers beer soap: a fun way to say thanks for a sharing your brew with us!
2. For the grill master- a recycled sports apron. We have a few left in stock, or contact us to customize a favorite team: football, hockey, baseball, you name it!
3. Recycled paper flowers. Turn your souvenir memories, or a favorite topic, into an ever-lasting bouquet.
4. For the nature/BBQ friends, our limoncello candle works as a natural citronella. Add that to our all natural insect repellant and you’ll have double protection against those pesky mosquitos.
5. Stayed the weekend with friends? Treat them with relaxation. Our spa bag gift set will provide countless hours of recharging and may get you a return invite!
Daily Green Special: Purchase any (or all!) of the above 5 items and write “labor day” in the customer check out notes and we’ll add an extra bar of Two Brothers famous beer soap to your order! This offer is valid through next post on Monday!