It seems like everywhere I look lately, women are having babies (remind me to not drink the water!). So, I figured it was a perfect time to spotlight some great baby shower favors and gifts. Here are my top 5 favorite ideas:
- Mini SpaRitual Polish: Not only are these “baby” bottles adorable, they are free of the toxic three: DBP, formaldehyde and toluene; so, they’re even safe for the mom to be. Available in pinks, blues, greens, and yellows!
- Endangered Species Chocolate Squares: Certified organic, gluten-free, kosher; non-GMO verified & cacao sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms. Available in four varieties, or order in bulk to mix, match, and save.
- Arena Bag: Ok, this one isn’t really a favor, but it would make a killer gift! With all of the handy compartments (and it’s reversible), what “sporty” mom wouldn’t love displaying her favorite team while still carrying a functional bag.
- Organic Hand-Crocheted Baby Blanket: I’m a bit partial to this one because they’re hand crocheted…by me! Pictures on the site are available immediately, but custom orders are welcome. Please allow two weeks for custom orders.
- Seeded Favor Cards: An excellent option for a favor or thank you note. Choose your own wording and baby carriage color. Then, the lucky recipient plants the carriage to grow wild flowers.
Daily Green Special: Order any of the listed 5 items and we’ll upgrade your order to FedEx shipping (since all the babies around me seem to be arriving early!). Write “stork” in the customer comments and we’ll take care of the upgraded shipping for you.