It tends to go in waves, but lately my kids seem to be invited to a bunch of birthday parties. So, I thought it’d be fun to offer a few green ideas for themed party favors. We also offer biodegradable cellophane bags to hold all of the goodies. To-do list too long? We’ll even assemble the bags for you, tied with a ribbon made from recycled plastic bottles!
- 1st Birthday: seeded cupcake with candle die-cut, custom recycled flowers (5 per bouquet), or 1/2 bars of soap (on a tiered cake plate they look just like dessert!).
- Nature Party: sustainable Vermont wood “made-by-me” bug kit, “bug bites” chocolate square, plantable notebooks, sustainable Vermont wood Earth yo-yo.
- Princess Party: sustainable Vermont wood wand (plain to decorate or already colored), mini SpaRitual vegan polish, recycled cardboard carriage kit (an activity and favor in one!).
- Tropical Paradise: banana paper notepad, coconut eco-lips lip balm, Endangered Species chocolate square, mini glee gum.
- Heroes: recycled cardboard police car/fire truck, sustainable Vermont wood “made-by-me” truck.
- Tween Spa Party: mini SpaRitual vegan polish, biodegradable nail file, natural cotton soap bag, Vapur anti-bottle.
Daily Green Special: Let us assemble for you! Choose your favors & proper size biodegradable cellophane bag, and we’ll assemble them for you: adding a recycled ribbon and Yummy Earth lollipop too. Write “party help” in the customer comments and we’ll take one job off your to-do list for you! Offer valid until tomorrow’s post.