It’s relatively easy to find Eco-friendly toys and gifts for younger kids. However, once they hit the tween/teen stages the selections seem to dwindle. Not at Favor the Earth, though. While your teen may think parents aren’t “cool,” there’ll be no denying the fabulous-ness of these 5 green gifts.
1. Sassy skull vase: This unique upcycled vase will show off their individualistic style. Fun, sassy, yet totally green.
2. Recycled hat/glove set: Sure, they’d rather risk frost bite than wear something warm; but these aren’t just functional, they show school spirit! Choose favorite team or school colors and the battle for dressing warm will end!
3. Mini-mani set: A little glam is always nice, but not so much when it entails toxic chemicals. This mini- manicure set includes a spiritual vegan nail polish (no dbp, toluene, or formaldehyde either), vegan polish remover, biodegradable nail file, and an organic chocolate square all packed in natural cotton drawstring bag.
4. Owl necklace: Created from recycled antique spoons, this necklace is stylish and fun.
5. Buddha bowl: Whether watching tv or snacking in their room, this bowl is all their own. Perfect for warming hands with hot chocolate, or late night bowl of cereal.
Daily green special: Purchase any of the top five teen gifts and receive a free banana paper journal. Write “teen” in the checkout notes and we’ll add the journal to your order. Offer valid until tomorrow’s post.