It’s really freakin’ cold out there today. With the temperatures dropping, the skin chapping has begun. I know skin hydrates from the inside out, but the wind and cold still make soft summer skin dry and rough. Cracked lips, sore hands, and wind-burned cheeks don’t have to be a winter staple. Here are 5 fantastic eco-products to help heal winter skin.
1. Green Envee Nature Cares with Shea: excellent for easing eczema and psoriasis; and helps relieve your skin of dryness, itchiness, rashes, red spots & flakiness.
2. Eco-lips Medicinal Balm: Not your everyday chapstick, this balm is for serious business! This soothing blend of organic tea tree oil, camphor, lemon balm, calendula and L-Lysine A aid in the healing of cold sores and severely chapped lips. Looking for a good everyday balm? Try our Eco-Lips Pure & Simple or Eco-Lips with SPF.
3. Vapur Anti-bottle: It’s easy to remember to drink plenty of water when it’s 90 degrees outside, but it’s just as important (if not more so) in the frosty temperatures too. This convenient water bottle can clip right to a purse, bag, or backpack for easy transport. When empty, it collapses & folds small enough to put in your pocket. Dishwasher safe & BPA free too!
4. Blissful Botanica Coffee Soap: I’m a huge fan of all of her organic soaps, however, winter time especially, I’m partial to the coffee soap. You won’t walk around smelling like your favorite cup of joe, it’s actually quite subtle. But, the coffee bean granules act as an exfoliant. Helps slough dry skin simply by showering! (*gift idea bonus- lots of people ordering the 1/2 bar to give with a coffee store gift card. Put them in our natural cotton soap bag & eliminate the need for gift wrap too!).
5. Eco-Lips Face Stick– Yes, sun protection is necessary in winter, cloudy months too (someday I’ll tell you my horribly embarrassing story of a nasty burn while skiing- Let’s just say immense swelling and black eyes can result from sunburn!). One convenient tube provides SPF 30 protection for your lips,nose, and face. Same shape, but slightly larger, as a lip balm, this tube fits easily in a coat pocket, purse, or backpack so you’re never without proper skin protection.
Daily Green Special: purchase any of the above items and receive a free Eco-Lips SPF balm, perfect for everyday winter lip protection. Write “mistletoe” in the checkout notes and we’ll add the free balm to your order. Offer valid until tomorrow’s post.