Now that summer has arrived, lets take a collective “ahhhh” for the break from making daily lunches. Wait. I’m still making lunch everyday. Let’s take a collective “ahhh” for the break from making lunches at 6:30 in the morning!
Don’t just hang up those Goodbyn (and Bynto) lunchboxes all summer, though, they have hundreds of uses. Here are 5 creative ways to use your lunchbox.
- Potluck: Bringing a salad to a friend’s cookout? Don’t let it get soggy before you get there. Separate the ingredients in each Goodbyn section & use the water bottle for the dressing.
- Minor First-Aid Kit: We seem to be going through several ice packs at baseball lately. Turn your Bynto into a mini first-aid kit. A section for bandages, another for gauze and ointments, and freeze the water bottle to use as an ice-pack.
- Jewelry Organizer: The long sections of our Bynto are perfect for organizing bracelets, watches, and necklaces.
- Herb Garden: Create a new kitchen centerpiece. Grow different herbs in each Goodbyn compartment; you’ll have 6 varieties at your fingertips!
- Bathroom Organizer: Limited counter space? Keep essentials organized and off the counter!
Daily Green Special: All Goodbyn & Bynto lunchboxes are on sale! Purchase two or more lunchboxes and we’ll add a set of small ice packs free! Just write “icepack” in the checkout notes and we’ll add the free ice pack set to your order. Free offer valid until tomorrow’s post. Happy Thursday!