In my fictional world, I would show my gratitude with a homemade pie, or a piping hot loaf of bread, maybe even a bouquet of flowers freshly cut from my garden.
In reality, I usually forget an ingredient every time I bake, so the pie is more like soup; I don’t have four hours to knead the bread, and between the rabbits and no rain, the flowers aren’t looking so gift-worthy.
So, when you need to say…
- Thanks for taking my kids when the sitter bailed
- Sorry you’re having a crappy day, hope this makes you feel better
- Thanks for not yelling when my son broke your window
- Thanks for letting my dogs out…again
- Maybe this will make sitting through your brother’s 5 millionth baseball game more tolerable
Sure, you could give a gift card, but this is WAAAAYYYY COOLER!
Our SpaRitual Mini-Gift Set.
Four stunning Pigment Collection mini-polishes (Camellia, Heliotrope, Clay and Indigo) and an eco-friendly, biodegradable wood pulp straw bag!
Add our SpaRitual Fluent remover and biodegradable nail file and you have a fabulous spa gift still under $30! Probably less than the ingredients cost to make a pie.
Daily Green Special: Purchase a Mini-Gift Set and receive a free biodegradable nail file. Just write “thanks!” in the checkout notes and we’ll add the free file to your order. Offer valid until tomorrow’s post. Happy Thursday.