Once you become a mom, spontaneity seems to run the other way. Sure, you can still join in on last-minute fun, but it takes a bit of planning. I’m way past the diaper stage, so that certainly eliminates about 3 necessary items; but kids (or I!) will invariably get hungry, thirsty, tired, or “bored” sometime during the adventure.
Whether your next impulsive event is with the kids or a day out with the girls, have your bag ready. Add wallet, phone, and keys and you’re prepared for an impromptu escapade!
- Vapur Element: Even the Olympic athletes are carrying theirs! Stay hydrated (and avoid plastic bottles) with this 1L. collapsible water bottle.
- Facestick: You may end up at the zoo, you may find yourself in a convertible: protect your face, nose, and lips with this convenient SPF 30 stick.
- Go Green Activity Book: Bringing the kids? These activity books will keep them happily busy so you can happily enjoy dining al fresco a little longer!
- Faber-Castell Triangle Color Pencils: Kids will have fun completing their activity books with these FSC certified color pencils decorated with adorable animals.
- Roadside Root beer Drops: I love these hard candies. Yummy root beer with a taste of nostalgia all wrapped up in one delicious drop!
- Organic Cotton Drawstring Bag: Of course you need a bag to keep everything ready to go. Since you’ve already prepped your bag with “spontaneous necessities” you can be out the door in a flash!
Because my kids are back in school a month from today (ugh!), we’re ready for a few more adventures before the routines set in!
Daily Green Special: Buy two Eco-Lips Facesticks and receive a third one free! Just write “adventure” in the checkout notes and we’ll add the free Facestick to your order. Offer valid until tomorrow’s post. Happy Monday!