Here’s what you’ve been looking for…no, really.
These are the top five items Favor the Earth visitors searched for this week!
- Two Brothers Soap: Yep, it’s organic handcrafted soap made with Chicago’s very own Two Brothers beer (did you catch them in House Hunters last night?!). Incredibly moisturizing!
- Wexy Bags: We love these USA made, biodegradable zip-top bags. The four monsters are adorable and the bags are incredibly durable. Great for toting extra snacks or for party bags.
- Vapur Element: This “anti-bottle” is making its way around the world, to mountain tops too! What makes this USA made water bottle stand out from the other reusable bottles? It’s BPA-free, Dishwasher safe, Freezable, convenient carabiner clip, and rolls up for easy carrying when empty. Oh, the cap for this bottle totally rocks too!
- E*color*gy Markers: Markers top the list for kids’ school supplies. Make sure they’re using safe, non-toxic E*color*gy for coloring and projects. Made in the USA with recycled marker tubes.
- Baby Budda Bowl: We love these California bowls. Cereal, popcorn, chili, hot cocoa, coffee, even cotton balls; these 12 oz. bowls hold everything! Specially designed with a thumb-hole so the bowl/mug can nestle right into chilly hands. 7 colors so everyone can have their own!
Daily Green Special: Since these were your hottest picks of the week, we’ll give you a hot deal to go with them! Use our coupon code WEEKEND5 and save $5.00 off your $35.00 purchase. Offer valid until Monday’s post. Happy Friday!