Last month we did a post featuring the top five items you searched for at Favor the Earth.
Now it’s time for part 2! Here are the TOP 5 items requested this past week.
- Two Brothers Soap: Yes, we’re working with the largest microbrewery in Illinois and have created an exclusive soap made with two of their beers: Cane & Ebel and The Bitter’s End. Both have hints of honey and are incredibly moisturizing. Perfect for the colder months ahead.
- Redi-Tag Recycled Note Pads: Especially during the holidays, I feel like I have sticky notes posted everywhere! The problem with most sticky notes on the market is they aren’t recyclable. Ours are! Made from 100% recycled paper, these pads also utilize a non-solvent, water-based adhesive making them recyclable.
- Endangered Species Bulk Chocolates: With Halloween right around the corner, we can see why these are so popular this week. Organic, Fair Trade, Rain Forest Certified, and gluten-free. Aside from the environmental assets, they’re downright delicious! Create your own bulk assortment from 4 fabulous flavors. Dark Chocolate with cranberries and almonds anyone?!
- Personalized Recycled Canvas Bag: No more sibling arguments over “that’s mine,” the name says it all. Take one recycled canvas bag, personalize with name and picture of a hobby, and you have an adorable (and practical) custom bag. Perfect for carrying lunches, toys, snacks, even activities of for the car.
- Organic Soap Sampler: Can’t decide which organic soap to try? This set is for you. This gorgeous sampler set contains six Blissful Botanica soaps nestled in a reusable divided box. Created from wild grass and 100% recycled boxboard, use this box to later hold desk supplies, crafts, or jewelry. Box is available in red or green and has a hand-carved coconut shell closure.
Daily Green Special: Through Friday, save $5.00 off your $25 purchase with the coupon code MYPICK Choose one of today’s Top 5, or a favorite item of your own. Offer valid until Friday’s post. Happy Wednesday!