Stocking stuffers, advant calendars, goodie bags. Looking for little gifts that are eco-friendly, yet inexpensive, can be tricky. So, we’ve put together a list of 10 great gifts under $10. While they’re small in price, they’re big in awesome!
- MyVaz Vases are stylish and convenient. 12 stunning designs that all fold flat for easy storage. $7.95
- Pop Can Charms are a fun way to personalize backpacks, bracelets, key chains, and zipper pulls. Choose your favorite can, team, or design. Made in Illinois. $5.00
- Made from vintage trading cards, Banana Paper Sports Notepads are perfect for sports fans of all ages. Hockey, baseball, and basketball available. Made in Illinois. $2.50
- Highlighter Pencil Sticks are ideal for those who prefer no-mess. Great for college-ruled texts, cookbooks, and they won’t bleed-through paper. $5.50
- For the person who changes polish to match each outfit, they’ll love Mini SpaRitual vegan polishes. Small enough to try every color when the mood strikes. Made in California. $5.00
- Go retro with sustainable wood (& non-toxic paint) Tops and yoyos. Made in Vermont. $1.25-$4.00
- Vapur Anti-Bottles are the only USA made, dishwasher safe, collapsible, and freezable water bottles. These .5L bottles are available in 7 solid colors and 2 “dreaming of warmer weather” designs. $9.95
- Box Play for Kids turns ordinary household items into exiciting new toys. Made in California eco-friendly stickers help kids see the fun possibilities of recycling. $2.95-$6.95
- Sustainable wood Made by Me Kits are fun for kids of all ages. Color, assemble, and race! 5 designs available. Made in Vermont. $4.00
- Crafty kids and car fans will love these Recycled Tire kits. Assemble to create a flower pot, storage for toy cars, or a desktop pen/pencil holder. Made in Michigan. $9.95
Low price doesn’t have to mean low quality. Eco-friendly, made in America, and under $10. Perfect!