How do you create a kid-approved Easter basket and still honor your environmentally friendly lifestyle? With these fun green Easter basket ideas! Step outside of the traditional wicker basket, and start with a reusable container they’ll use all year. Containers made from recycled tires are great for car fanatics, or try a beach pail that can be used all summer! Then, fill with these organic treats and non-edible goodies.
1. Organic Bug Bite Chocolates– what’s an Easter basket without a little chocolate? You’ll love that they’re organic- kids love that they’re delicious and the cool bug fact cards.
2. Glob Botanical Paint Packets– Why do these paint pigments smell great too? They’re made from fruits, vegetables, spices, and organic extracts! Each set comes with 6 packets- enough to share between siblings baskets.
3. Sustainable Wood Yoyo– Retro fun for all ages. Sustainable wood yoyo’s are made in Vermont.
4. Vegan Mini-SpaRitual Polish. Adorable mini-polishes in every color under the sun. DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde free.
5. Grape Eco-Lips Balm– A sweet treat for lips without artificial flavors or colors. Petroleum-free and made in Iowa.
6. Yummy Earth Lollipops– Strawberry Smash, Pomegranate Pucker, and Sour Apple Tart are just the beginning of these mouth-watering goodies. No artificial colors or flavors, and safe for kids (and adults!) with allergy concerns.
7. Recycled Cupcake Crayons. Sure, they look like a delicious treat, but these cupcakes are actually recycled crayons. 4-pack makes it easy to divide between siblings baskets.
8. Trading Card Notepads Easter Bunny visiting a sports fan? They’ll love these banana paper notepads made with vintage trading cards. Available in baseball, basketball, and hockey.
9. Box Play for Kids Piano Turn all of those empty egg cartons into a new toy! Recycled stickers turn ordinary items into extraordinary new fun.